High-Performance Audio Capture With Tascam's DR05 digital recorder, it's easy to save your musical ideas, quickly record a jam, create demos, and round up found sounds. Put it in your pocket, turn it on, and record up to 17.5 hours of audio with the kind of clarity and low-noise performance that you'd expect to get from pricey studio gear, not a hundred-dollar recorder. Capture every little detail, from the loudest blasts to the most subtle whispers, with the DR05's pair of stereo condenser omnidirectional microphones, which can handle up to 125 dB SPL. Even though built-in mics are convenient, there will be times when you want to record other sources, and for that reason the DR05 sports a 1/8-inch stereo input for adding your own mic or line-level source. The DR05 saves in either MP3 or WAV format, direct to microSD or microSDHC media.
Its low-impedance design and separately built digital and analog circuit boards keep hiss and unwanted environmental noise in check, so you won't have to edit a recording to oblivion to make it sound good. The DR05 sounds good as it is. Clean, clear sound comes courtesy of a signal to noise ratio of over 92 dB, 0.05 percent total harmonic distortion (THD), and 20 Hz to 40 kHz response at 96 kHz/24-bit resolution.
The Easiest Digital Recorder on Hand With a layout specifically designed for one-thumb operation, the handheld DR05 puts important functions like recording, adjusting levels, and the ability to delete takes and add markers right where you need them. Hold the DR05 in one hand and a drink in the other. Limiting, low-cut filtering, a built-in chromatic tuner, and other features are just a thumb's press away.
Recording features like Quick Menu and Peak Reduction provide no-fuss ways to fine-tune your audio files right on the recorder. The Peak Reduction setting automatically sets your recording level by listening to the input and adjusting levels for the best sound, without adding any distortion.
When transcribing an interview or learning a new song, take advantage of the recorder's Variable Speed Audition feature, which allows you to loop and slow down music without changing the pitch. And when you want to smooth out any sudden volume jumps, switch on the DR05's Level Align function, and get instant playback via the built-in speaker.
The Ultimate in Portability The Tascam DR05 recorder runs on two AA batteries. Power it on and record up to 17 and a half hours of high-quality audio! If you're low on battery juice, connect the portable recorder to a computer via its USB 2.0 port or plug in the AC adapter and get all the external power you need.
Tascam DR05 Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Handheld portable digital recorder -- pocket-sized and perfect for recording on the go
- Built-in stereo condenser omnidirectional microphones with sensitivity up to 125 dB SPL
- Up to 96 kHz/24-bit WAV (BWF) linear PCM recording
- Stereo MP3 recording from 32 to 320 kbps bit rate
- Peak Reduction function automatically sets the gain while recording
- Limiter and low-cut filter to help prevent distortion
- Automatic or manual level setting
- Self timer recording starts recording 5 or 10 seconds after pressing the record button
- Auto and manual track increment
- Variable speed playback (50% to 150%) without changing the pitch
- Loop and repeat playback
- Level Align feature prevents uneven volume levels during playback
- Playback EQ setting
- Editing function (Divide and delete)
- Up to 99 mark points on each file
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/8" Stereo mic/line input
- USB 2.0 port for transfer to PC and external power
- Up to 2-second pre recording buffer
- Jump back function returns to previous point with one action (1 to 10, 20, 30 seconds)
- 1/8" Headphone/line output
- Built-in speaker
- microSD (64 MB to 2 GB)/microSDHC (4 GB to 32 GB) card slot (2 GB card included)
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, AC adapter (optional: PS-P515U), or USB bus power
- Tripod socket hole
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.