The Tascam Series 102i 10-In/2-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface provides professional quality, expandability, both internal and bundled effects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording. With a new look, including an angled tabletop design and large, easy-to-grab knobs, Tascam sets a new standard for mid-grade audio interfaces.
- Equipped with two EIN-129dBu achieving Tascam high-grade Ultra-HDDA mic preamps
- Installed with high spec input audio circuits that enabling low noise recording
- Supports audio formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- 10 in/2 out maximum via USB 2.0 connection
- Expansible to up to 8 inputs via S/MUX supported OPTICAL input
- 8 input @44.1 k/48 kHz
- 4 input @88.2 k/96 kHz
- 2 input @176.4 k/192 kHz
- Compatible with Windows / Mac computers and iOS devices (supports UAC2.0)
- Stable driver operation with low latency (in-house developed driver for Windows devices)
- Equipped with two 18mW/ch stereo standard headphone output connectors
- Equipped with two balanced input XLR/TRS combo connectors
- [MIC/LINE]-[INST (Hi-Z)]-[+48V Phantom] slide switch installed
- Phantom power supply applicable to each input channel individually
- Mixer/Routing/TASCAM FXs (COMP, EQ, Reverb) functions installed
- Controllable with the Settings Panel software Reverb effects invalid for 4Fs
- Bundled with the newest Cubase LE 9.5 (64-bit PC)/compatible with Cubasis LE2
- Plug-in FX such as IK Multimedia AmpliTube / T- RackS TASCAM edition also bundled
- Rugged all-metal casing
- Automatic update function available for software/driver/firmware updates
- Information window function(shown in the Settings Panel screen)
- Direct monitor option for low latency monitoring
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.