The TASCAM SERIES 208i 20-In/8-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface provides professional quality, expandability, both internal and bundled eﬀects processing, internal mixing, external software control, and more for studio, home, and live recording.
It all starts with the best sound: TEAC and TASCAM have more than 60 years of high grade audio design experience. TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Deﬁnition Discrete Ampliﬁer) mic preamp circuitry guarantees transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise. A next-generation TASCAM audio interface engine delivers high-deﬁnition, 24-bit/192 kHz recording and solid stability.
Easily add more input channels to accommodate future growth by using external microphone preampliﬁers with S/MUX optical inputs to record drums, guitars, keyboards, vocals, and more. SERIES 208i has two S/MUX optical ports that can accept up to 16 channels of audio input from an ADAT- or S/MUX-compatible device.
A DSP input and output mixer is complemented with digital reverb, compressor, phase invert, and 4-band EQ for each channel. Having these processors included internally eliminates all latency issues and takes the load off the computer allowing the PC/Mac to process the audio more efficiently.
Free, easy-to-use TASCAM Control software manages faders, processing, and the ability to route any audio input (analog, optical, and USB) to any audio output. An efficient USB driver offers very high stability, ensuring 100% reliable performance every time.
TASCAM SERIES audio interfaces feature a large, easy-to-grab Monitor control knob that ensures you can quickly adjust the monitor output level. Their angled tabletop design offers easy access to all front-panel controls. A handy Monitor Balance control enables mixing live input with computer playback for zero-latency monitoring. Each analog input channel is served by an individually switched +48 volt phantom power supply for condenser microphones.
The SERIES 208i provides eight individual analog outputs for versatile monitoring (up to four stereo pairs of monitor speakers) and surround audio (up to 7.1) for video production. By using TASCAM Control Software you can control how the outputs are routed and internal processing assignment. Dual headphone outputs are also included.
SERIES 208i supports tablets and other mobile devices and is compatible with many applications to meet your recording needs now and in the future.
The SERIES 208i includes bundled world-class software. Record with Steinberg Cubase LE DAW for Windows and Mac computers and Steinberg Cubasis LE DAW for iPad. Then process your audio with IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar/bass modeling and eﬀects software. Finish your high-quality, polished recording projects with IK Multimedia T-RackS mastering software. Both free standing and plug-in versions of AmpliTube and T-RackS are included.
- 20-In/8-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Four XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Four transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliﬁers
- Two optical S/MUX expansion ports that accept up to 16 channels of audio input (20 total -inputs)
- Eight ¼-inch analog line outputs for versatile monitoring and up to 7.1 surround audio
- Built-in eﬀects: reverb, compressor, four-band EQ, phase invert
- Powerful DSP input/output mixer controlled with free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, aux buses, effects, and phase invert
- Flexible I/O routing allows any analog, optical or USB audio input to be user-assigned to any output ports
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback
- Includes Steinberg DAW software and IK Multimedia AmpliTube and T-RackS world-class guitar eﬀects/modeling and mastering software; stand-alone and plug-in versions
- MIDI interface
- Word clock in/out
- Dual headphone outputs
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
- Easy-to-understand operation
- All trademarks are property of their respective owners
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.