HDIA mic pre's are not all the unit has to offer. The UH-7000 is also designed with a dual-sided Burr Brown AD converter to maintain separated input paths and true high-resolution signals. Maintaining a stable communication and frequencies between a computer and an interface is integral to reach professional quality recordings. The TCXO clock generator installed in the UH-7000 does just that. Without a stable clock signal, little jitters can occur and disrupt musical nuances that shouldn't be missed in a recording. For monitoring purposes and digital output the UH-7000 coerces your audio through a Burr Brown DA converter to deliver fluid and honest sound reproduction. Record everything confidently with the UH-7000.
Another crucial component of the UH-7000 is the extra-large power transformer. This key factor guarantees that all internal components work to their full potential. Even the highest quality microphone preamps are of no use if they don't have a sufficient power source behind them. Most competing interfaces fall short in this category.
The unit itself is not only a figurative bridge between home and studio recording, but it is built like one too. With a solid aluminum structure, it's easy to see that the UH-7000 means business. The knobs are meticulously calibrated for smooth, tension-controlled gain setting and the bright 3-color LED VU meters accurately depict each channel's true level. The device is equipped with (2) XLR balanced inputs with full +48V phantom power, (2) balanced 1/4" inputs, (2) balanced XLR outputs, and AES/EBU digital out. Work the fantastic preamps of the UH-7000 into your current recording/live setup, or plug this versatile interface into your computer to start recording.
Stop treading water between two worlds, and take the bridge to studio-quality recording with the UH-7000 USB Interface and Stand-Alone Microphone Preamplifier.
Tascam UH-7000 High Resolution USB Audio Interface Features
- 100-240VAC International Voltage
- Supports 24-bit/192kHz USB transmission and AD/DA conversion
- Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
- 4-in/4-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- Burr-Brown PCM4220 AD converter
- Burr-Brown PCM1795 DA converter
- HDIA microphone preamps: -128dB EIN
- Thin-film metal resistors with outstanding noise performance
- High audio quality film capacitors with low distortion
- Low-latency monitoring through the DSP mixer
- DSP mixer can be switched between multitrack and stereo mix modes
- DSP mixer enables independent adjustment of recording and monitoring levels
- Line or digital outputs can be selected using the DSP mixer
- DSP dynamics effects can be applied to inputs, outputs or the master (compressor, noise suppressor, de-esser, exciter, EQ, limiter/low cut)
- DSP REVERB (hall, room, live, studio, plate) send effect is perfect for monitoring when recording
- Link line function enables volume control of powered monitors
- Single-punch MIXER PANEL button
- Strong, highly-durable aluminum body
- Large INPUT level knobs enable precise adjustment of input levels
- Two 20-segment LED level meters
- Standard TRS headphones output jack - 45mW/channel output
- +48 phantom power supply
- Two balanced analog XLR jacks for both input and output
- Professional output specifications (maximum output level: +24 dBu)
- Two balanced analog TRS input jacks
- XLR digital input and output jacks support AES3-2003/IEC60958-4 (AES/EBU) and IEC60958-3 (S/PDIF) formats
- IEC AC input cable
- Half-rack size
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software, including Sonar X3, ProTools, Cubase and Live
- RoHS compliant
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.