The US-366 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect any high-impedance equipment (like a guitar) directly.
On-board Effects The US-366 comes with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ, and Reverb -- all located on the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. The US-366 is built with a "Mixer Panel" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP mixer. When pushed a second time the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
Two Handy Operational Modes The multi-track mode is ideal for music creation. This mode delivers independent monitor-mixing from a send-level like an inline-console to a PC. In addition, this mode delivers monaural-monitoring.
The stereo-mix mode makes podcast recording or broadcasting convenient and easy. An output audio signal from any PC can relay that signal back to the PC again via your DSP mixer. Any BGM from a PC can mix your voice by microphone then the mixed sound will transfer back to the PC again.
RC-3F Footswitch Ready The US-366 can connect the optional RC-3F foot-switch to provide hands-free control for your DAW. Utilize this feature while playing your instrument or recording at a distance from your computer. This feature operating on "Mackie Control" or "HUI" emulation and can be select from two modes.
Tascam US-366 USB Audio Interface Features
- High-quality HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pre-amps
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply
- Low-latency monitoring via DSP mixer
- On-board digital mixer (DSP mixer) delivers two operation modes
- On-board digital effects (DSP effects)
- Dedicated "MIXER PANEL" button recalls DSP mixer with one-click
- Oversized LINE OUT volume knob
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- Two RCA analog unbalanced outputs
- 18mW+18mW headphone output
- Desktop design provides highly stability and usability
- Aluminum body provides premium looks and luxurious feel
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Steinberg Cubase LE6 bundle (Included CUBASE LE can not record by 192kHz)
- LINE 3-4 connectors can select between input or output, up to six inputs or six outputs(When operating on 192kHz, LINE 3-4 connectors outputs same signal as digital output.)
- Coaxial/Optical digital input and output (one input connector available at a time)
- RC-3F optional footswitch ready
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong