The Taylor PS14ce is a member of that rarefied breed, Taylor's Presentation Series. This guitar's exceptional beauty and stunning sound begin with the tonewoods: back and sides of hand-selected Macassar ebony, a premium Sitka spruce top, and a silky ebony fingerboard atop an addictively contoured tropical mahogany neck. And when it's time to take the stage, Taylor's acclaimed Expression System 2 electronics have your back, faithfully amplifying the PS14ce's perfectly balanced tone. If it's time to step up to a supreme expression of the luthier's art, you're ready for the Taylor PS14ce.
Taylor PS14ce Acoustic-electric Guitar
- Grand Auditorium body style, for exceptional resonance and clarity
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver superior sound onstage
- Exceptional Taylor quality and playability
Grand Auditorium body style, for exceptional resonance and clarity
Taylor's beloved Grand Auditorium body style employs the width and depth of the Dreadnought. However, its waist is narrower, which gives Grand-Auditorium-bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look, with more treble zing. The Taylor PS14ce's Grand Auditorium body style gives you a huge, focused sound, with each note you play clearly delineated.
Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver superior sound onstage
If you play plugged in, then you're going to love the Taylor Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics built into your PS14ce acoustic guitar. The key to this fantastic system is the 3-section proprietary pickup located behind the saddle. Because of where it's positioned and how it's integrated into the PS14ce's saddle, the ES2 pickup provides you with remarkably clear and accurate sound. In addition to a master volume control, a pair of tone controls let you tweak your highs and lows to get the sound you need, and a discreet phase switch offers vital onboard feedback suppression.
Exceptional Taylor quality and playability
There's nothing like a Taylor. Once you get your hands on the PS14ce acoustic-electric guitar, you'll never want to play anything else! But, what is it that makes a Taylor acoustic so good? For starters, each Taylor is made out of premium tonewoods, for great sound that only gets better with age. You'll also love the easy playing neck. Even if you're primarily an electric player, you'll feel totally comfortable getting around on this neck. Another Taylor hallmark is their commitment to consistent quality and attention to detail - no flawed "built on a Friday afternoon" guitars here! From the innovative neck joint to the durable, top-notch finish, your Taylor is built to play and sound absolutely great, right from the moment you pick it up. Don't settle for less; treat yourself to a Taylor!
Taylor PS14ce Acoustic-electric Guitar Features
- Comfortable Venetian cutaway Grand Auditorium body style
- Macassar ebony back and sides
- Solid premium Sitka spruce top
- Contoured ebony armrest
- Tropical mahogany neck; ebony fingerboard
- Taylor's gorgeous Nouveau fingerboard inlay
- Ebony binding with paua edge trim
- Bone nut and saddle
- Gotoh 510 Antique Gold tuners
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics
Get your hands on a truly superb acoustic-electric guitar: the Taylor PS14ce!
- Series Presentation
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Shape Grand Auditorium
- Body Style Single Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Natural
- Finish Gloss natural
- Top Wood Premium Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides Wood Macassar ebony
- Body Bracing CV bracing with relief rout
- Binding Ebony with paua edge trim; Ebony armrest
- Neck Wood Mahogany
- Neck Shape Taylor
- Fingerboard Material Ebony, 15" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Nouveau
- Number of Frets 20
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines Gotoh 510 Antique Gold
- Bridge Material Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.75"
- Body Length 20"
- Body Width 16"
- Body Depth 4.625"
- Overall Length 41"
- Electronics Expression System 2 (ES2)
- Strings Elixir NANOWEB Phosphor Bronze HD Light (.013-.056)
- Case Included Hardshell
- Manufacturer Part Number PS14ce ES2
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.