The TC Electronic CLARITY M provides a comprehensive set of precision tools essential to the success of any audio producer. Ideally suited to stereo and 5.1 mixing, mastering and post-production, CLARITY M’s 7" high-resolution LCD display provides a wealth of monitoring information at-a-glance via a single screen. Metering options include; the legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter; a state-of-the-art true peak meter; downmix compliance; stereo/surround correlation meters; and a RTA (Real Time Analyzer).
Source inputs come in a vast array of options including: USB for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units* and AAX* plug-in metering; 6 channels of unbalanced AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors for broadcast-grade 5.1 metering; and stereo optical for maximum fl exibility. CLARITY M is fully compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59, and is recommended for all studio environments.
CLARITY M provides a veritable toolbox of meter types to help you make the right mix and mastering decisions for truly professional recordings.
The high accuracy RTA with 1/3 octave resolution and individual band zoom provides a great overview of the spectral distribution of your mix.
Based on TC ELECTRONIC’s highly acclaimed True-Peak Technology, the CLARITY M is your guard against otherwise unpredictable clipping.
The Loudness Radar is essential when it comes to monitoring the loudness of your mix. With the loudness history overview on the scope, the radar helps get the levels just right, while the momentary loudness in the outer ring keeps an eye on your instant loudness level.
Loudness statistics not only keep you compliant with loudness standards, they also provide crucial information on other important aspects of your mix, such as micro dynamics and macro dynamics.
The Deviation meter is a fundamental tool to ensure your mix sounds great whether played back in 5.1, stereo or mono. This downmix compatibility meter is based on TC ELECTRONIC’s Loudness Technology, and provides the best means for determining the status of your mix fold down.
Whether you mix in 5.1 surround or stereo, the correlation meter helps identify phasing issues and other anomalies that are easy to miss when relying solely on your ears.
While CLARITY M is an exceptional hardware stand-alone desktop meter, it also interacts seamlessly with your DAW workfl ow via plug-in metering – which is available for Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Nuendo, and all other major VST*, AU* or AAX* compatible DAWs. CLARITY M is quite simply the ideal integration of two worlds.
CLARITY M provides a wealth of digital connectivity. Unbalanced AES3 (coaxial) and S/P DIF are available right out of the box, and optional adapters enable you to connect standard AES/EBU with ease. Additionally, you can use the TOSLink* port for optical input and the USB connection to work seamlessly with your favorite DAW.
CLARITY M includes an integrated stand, making it perfect for any desktop. A pair of mounting holes provides compatibility with RAM-Mounts, allowing convenient attachment to a wall or ceiling. Other options include a suction cup for mounting on hard surfaces and a tough-claw mount for mic stand applications, all of which are available separately.
With its high-resolution 7" display, wealth of metering tools, flexible connectivity and seamless DAW integration, CLARITY M sets the benchmark for computer integrated metering.
- Professional stereo and 5.1 audio meter for mixing, mastering and post production
- 7” high resolution LCD display for precision metering in all studio environments
- USB connection for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units and AAX* plug-in metering
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59
- 6 input channels of unbalanced AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors for broadcast-grade 5.1 metering
- Legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter provides all essential loudness monitoring information on a single screen
- State-of-the-art true peak meter identifies clipping in DACs, CODECs and downstream filters
- Downmix compliance meter based on TC Electronic's industry-standard loudness measurement algorithms
- Precision stereo/surround correlation meters
- High accuracy real time analyzer with 1/3 octave resolution
- Detailed statistics overview for all key loudness measuring parameters
- Provision for custom logo on LCD display
- RAM-mount compatible for wall or ceiling mounting (not included)
- Stereo Optical Input for TOSLink* source
- General purpose input (GPI) for meter reset
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.