The TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate is a high-quality multiband noise gate pedal with loads of pro-grade features and TC's signature TonePrint technology. The TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate is your gateway to a noise-free and fully dynamic performance. Its cutting-edge multiband technology is set to cater to all of your hum and buzz-killing needs and with its highly intuitive design, you'll be dialing out that unwanted noise faster than an Yngwie Malmsteen arpeggio lick. Take control and enjoy the silence!
You're Hum Free
Sentry Noise Gate's multiband technology houses one of the most advanced noise-removal algorithms to date. This enables you to hone in on very specific frequencies and quickly remove extraneous noise from your signal as you stop playing, without any compromise to your core tone. The result? The most seamless and organic noise reduction you've ever heard. In this mode, Sentry Noise Gate is like the air we breathe. You don't notice it's there but you can't live without it!
Silent As The Grave
Sentry Noise Gate also features a classic hard-gate mode, which can be used for an immediate noise-cut effect. Go from a full-on sonic barrage to dead silence in an instant, only to let your epic riff re-emerge from the stillness and strike the unsuspecting crowd with unprecedented force. With Sentry Noise Gate, your riff-writing will forever ring with monstrous grandeur!
TonePrint – Reshape That Gate
For all of you tone tweakers and sonic explorers, this is where the magic's at! Via the free TonePrint Editor you can tweak your personal gate with exceptional precision, so it perfectly interacts with your setup and your needs. On top of that, you can also load custom-made settings created by some of the biggest names within the world of rock with the free TonePrint App, giving you access to the tones that the pros prefer. The gates to tonal bliss are wide open!
TC Electronic Sentry Noise Gate Pedal Features
- State-of-the-art Multiband Noise Gate
- Hard-Gate mode for instant noise removal
- TonePrint - for a world of signature and customizable effects
- Send/Return Loop
- True Bypass
- Compact design
- High quality components
- Road-ready construction
Eliminating unwanted noise has never been easier than with Sentry Noise Gate. Let's take a look at the tools that will replace hiss and hum with tone, dynamics and fun:
- Mini-Toggle: Toggle between the higly organic multiband gate, the classic hard-gate and the ultra customizable TonePrint gate via the flick of a single switch.
- Damp: Damping controls how many dBs you attenuate your signal when the gate kicks in. Its max position will slam the gate completely, whereas lower settings will leave the gate slightly ajar, securing a more organic result
- Threshold: This determines the sound level at which the gate will close. At lower settings less noise will pass through and vice versa. Find your sweet-spot and rock out
- Decay: Controls how long the sonic gates stay open. Lower settings will close the gate instantly, whereas higher settings will result in a more natural fade. You’re the gatekeeper, you decide
- Send/Return Loop: Patch your noisy pedals (eg. Distortion) through the send/return loop for the best and most natural gating possible. You can also sidechain other instruments through it (eg. a kick-drum) for cool and creative gating effects.
- True Bypass: Sentry Noise Gate was made to let the “you” in your playing shine through. Its True Bypass design ensures zero tone coloration, letting your tone shine through with no loss of high-end
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong