Pure Looping, No Feature Fluff The original Ditto Looper, from TC Electronic, was an overnight sensation because it delivered exactly what musicians were looking for: pure looping. Ditto Mic Looper continues this tradition and further shortens the distance between creative spark and performance by adding automatic mic gain -- making setup painless, accidental on-stage bumps a thing of the past and your performance distortion-free. Also loops are stored, meaning that the last fantastic loop you worked on remains in Ditto Mic Looper all ready-to-go, even after you power it down.
Automatic Mic Gain - What is that? It's the clever engineering that means you never have to worry about input levels again. No more trial-and-error to find the optimal balance between input gain on your FX unit and the mixing desk. Using Ditto Mic Looper is exactly like plugging a mic directly into the PA - you only need to set input gain once, at the mixer.
Evolve Your Craft Even if you haven't looped a single musical phrase in your life, you'll still love Ditto Mic Looper. Here's why:
- Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub.
- Press STOP to pause all loops, press again to resume play - or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
- It's just that simple. As a singer, beatboxer, horn-blower, or string-player, the power and musical ease afforded by Ditto Mic Looper cannot be overstated. Even the faintest musical idea can be explored, built up, torn down and just plain enjoyed in private, practice or performance. However you use it, Ditto Mic Looper is the perfect way to evolve your craft.
Two Switches Are Better Than One Wouldn't a single-switch pedal be the simpler approach - save space and just have one button for everything? Actually, no. The dedicated STOP switch on Ditto Mic Looper means that you can pause your loop exactly when and where you want it, without fudging your timing by having to double-tap to stop. Also, holding down STOP to erase won't cause any unwanted playback - as on most single-switch pedals. While some one-button loopers claim to offer noise-free erase, they do it by slowing the reaction time of the LOOP switch so it only plays when you release the switch, which can seriously mess with your groove! Finally, on Ditto Mic Looper you get to decide the order of the LOOP switch actions - Record/Play/Overdub or Record/Overdub/Play - to suit your personal style.
The Sound of Control Ditto Mic Looper carries with it the high-fidelity hallmark of the entire Ditto family: 24-bit uncompressed (and uncompromised) audio. Paired with a great-sounding mic preamp and phantom power to boot, you can pick and choose between your favorite dynamic and condenser mics.
Go Anywhere From Here
With Ditto Mic Looper, you'll always have the strength in numbers. You can create anything, be everything at once. Construct an entire choir with your voice, turn violin into symphony, or create the biggest brass band on Earth with your trumpet. When inspiration strikes you only have to do what comes naturally, Ditto Mic Looper makes sure of that.
TC-Helicon Ditto Mic Looper Pedal Features - Easy setup with automatic mic input gain. Just plug in and loop.
- Dedicated Stop/Erase and Loop Switches
- Onboard mic preamp with phantom power & Mic Control
- Pristine mic pre-amp with phantom power
- 24-bit uncompressed audio
- 5 minutes of looping
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Instant one-tap Stop feature
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Onboard mic pre-amp with phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple Firmware updates
- Compact, Rugged all-metal construction
- Includes 12V DC Power Supply
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.