Geddy Lee has been using SansAmp in his live bass rig since 2001, and now he's teamed up with Tech 21 to create the Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp. Two internal preamps allow you to dial in two distinct tones. Its Drive preamp section (based on the SansAmp RPM) covers a wide sonic range, while the Deep preamp section delivers boosted low end for fat, round tone, with saturation that ranges from clean to tube-like grit and compression. And with an EQ curve based on Geddy's exact specifications, there's a world of tone to explore with the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp.Parallel preamping for expanded sonic potential
The Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp is equipped with two all-analog SansAmp circuits running in parallel. Whether you're after gritty midrange-rich tones or fat, thumping dub sounds, you'll find them here. And for maximum flexibility, each preamp section has its own individual output, allowing you to combine them in the mixer or your DAW for powerful layered bass tones.Flexible routing options
Made for touring professionals, the Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp gives you the options you need to configure your bass rig however you'd like. Each of the aforementioned SansAmp outputs are available on both XLR and 1/4" output. A built-in effects loop makes it easy to integrate pedals or rack effects. There's also an uneffected output for running your signal to a bass amplifier for monitoring, and a dedicated tuner output as well. If it's designed for a pro like Geddy Lee, AudioBuy is sure it's a capable tool for any discerning bassist.Dual inputs for gigging convenience
Dual inputs make it easier to use multiple basses during a gig. There's a convenient front-panel input, plus an input section on the rear panel with a switchable -20dB attenuator for high-output basses. A front-panel input selector switch allows you to change input sources instantly.Tech 21 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Features
- Rackmount SansAmp bass preamplifier designed with Geddy Lee
- Two all-analog SansAmp preamp circuits deliver definitive bass tone
- Drive section (based on SansAmp RPM) offers extreme tone-shaping potential
- EQ curve based on Geddy Lee's exact specifications
- Deep section offers boosted lows and adjustable saturation, from clean to tube-like grit and compression
- Parallel preamps with individual outputs can be combined in a mixer or DAW for layered bass tones
- Built-in effects loop for integrating effects pedals or rack processors
- Blend control allows you to blend your direct signal with the SansAmp signal
- Uneffected output for connecting to a bass amp for monitoring
- Dual inputs allow you to have two basses ready to go, with switchable -20db pad for high-output instruments
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170Hz to 3kHz, with 12dB of cut/boost
- Dedicated tuner output
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.