Tech 21 Richie Kotzen RK5 Fly Rig Multi-effects Pedal at a Glance
- Richie Kotzen's signature OMG overdrive
- SansAmp section comes complete with Boost RVB ambience
- DLA section tops off your sound with vintage tape echo
Based on Richie's OMG overdrive pedal, the overdrive section in the RK5 Fly Rig is voiced to sound like a sweet Class A tube amplifier. It's optimized for a tighter, quicker, snappier response, and you get level, tone, and drive controls to shape your sound. If you're after rich, vintage distortion for blues, classic rock, and other styles, the RK5 Fly Rig will serve you well.
SansAmp section comes complete with Boost RVB ambience
With all of the awesome guitar pedals and processors you'll find at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, the SansAmp lineage is one of the most universally respected names in amp modeling. That's why we were absolutely thrilled when Tech 21 put a classic SansAmp analog preamp at the heart of the RK5 Fly Rig. Pre-voiced for clean tones, this preamp delivers all of the warmth and dimension you'd expect from a vintage tube amp, and when you crank up the drive control, you'll be rewarded with a variable range of texture and overdrive. A 3-band EQ lets you sculpt your tone, and an analog reverb based on the Boost RVB pedal provides you with a classic spring reverb sound that's so authentic, it'll have you looking for the reverb tank.
DLA section tops off your sound with vintage tape echo
A touch of delay is the perfect dash of sonic seasoning to kick up your guitar tone, and the RK5 Fly Rig more than delivers. The RK5 Fly Rig's DLA section is based on the popular Boost DLA vintage tape echo pedal. A range of between 28ms and 1,000ms lets you dial in thickening slap delays, long trailing ambiences, and anything in between. One of the coolest things about this delay section is the Drift control, which adds a dose of random modulation to enhance your sound. What's more, there's a dedicated tap tempo switch onboard, which makes it easy to adjust your delay timing on the fly.
Tech 21 Richie Kotzen RK5 Fly Rig Multi-effects Pedal Features
- Signature Richie Kotzen multi-effects pedal for electric guitar
- Includes OMG Overdrive, Delay with Tap Tempo, Reverb, Boost, and SansAmp
- SansAmp amplifier emulation section offers you a massive range of amp tone
- Built-in parallel reverb lets you blend in smooth spring reverb sound
- DLA section provides vintage tube echo with adjustable modulation and tap-tempo control
- Entire pedal packs comfortably in your case or gig bag - no more clunky pedalboards!
- Includes 12V DC universal power supply that automatically adjusts to 100V-240V current
- All-analog signal path ensures high-quality sound that responds smoothly to your playing
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.