According to the book Recording The Beatles, the U48 was one of George Martin's favorite microphones when actually recording The Beatles. Utilizing the same M7 capsule, BV8 output transformer and VF14K vacuum tube as TELEFUNKEN’s historic reissue of the U47, the U48s authoritative mid-range and extended low-end response make the microphone an excellent tool for recording vocals and acoustic instruments, both near and far.
Each U48 microphone comes complete with M940 power supply, M840 25’ dual-shielded ACX-7 tube microphone cable, M740 elastic shock mount, FC40 locking flight case and WB40 wooden microphone box.
In the Box: Locking flight case, power supply, wooden mic box, clasping shock mount, 25' Accusound quad-shielded cable with swivel connector
Telefunken Elektroakustik U48 M7 Capsule Specifications
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient
- Capsule: M7
- Frequency Rang: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and figure 8
- Sensitivity: 24.5 mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.3%
- Output Impedance: <400 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Non Linear Distortion: ≤0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Self Noise: 9.5dBa +/- 1dB
- Tube Type: VF-14K
- Power Type: Dedicated, American-made power supply with slow-ramping filament voltage
- Size: 9 3/4" (248mm) length x 2 1/4" (57mm) diameter
- Weight: 22oz (624g)
- Supply Current: <45mA
- Connected Via: Large Tuchel/Historic stand mount swivel, XLR-3 (M) output
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong