The TK Audio BC1-S provides smooth buss compression associated with one of the most famous buss compressors from the mid 80's. Mixing engineers call it the magic "glue" when transparent compression strengthens mixes without compromising clarity. The BC1-S provides just that kind of compression bringing cohesion and punch; equally useful for drum buss and instrument compression. The built-in blend control makes it easy to apply parallel compression by adjusting the mix of dry and compressed signal. A mute-switch is provided for muting the dry signal making it possible to adjust the compression without changing the blend control. A switchable side-chain filter can be applied at 150Hz which makes the BC1-S less responsive to low frequency energy. The external side-chain input makes it possible to have the BC1-S pump to an external source. Smooth and transparent compression will never go out of fashion and the BC1 has already become a best-seller. The BC1-S will add the magic "glue" and make your mixes sound punchy and coherent. To make it even more easy to work with we have now changed all potentiometers for detendet (stepped) controls for easier recall.
TK Audio BC1-S Key Features
- Smooth VCA-based buss compression
- Provides the magic glue effect on mixes
- Extended ratio, attack and release controls
- Side-chain input and filtering
- Blend control for parallel compression
- Single or dual side-chain detectors
TK Audio BC1-S Specifications
- Noise flooor: below 104dBm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz less than -0,025dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 80kHz less than -0,3dB
- Blend control fully CW (comp)
- THD+N @ 0dBu: less than 0,0045%
- THD @ 0dBu: less than 0,001%
- THD+N @ +26dBu: less than 0,02%
- THD @ +26dBu: less than 0,02%
- Blend control fully CCW (straight)
- THD+N @ 0dBu: less than 0,00045%
- THD @ 0dBu:
- THD+N @ +26dBu: less than 0,0003%
- THD @ +26dBu:
- Input impedance: 40kohm
- Output impedance: 50ohm
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output: +27dBu @ 600ohms load
TK Audio BC1-S Features
- Threshold: -20dB to +20dB
- Ratio: 1.5:1 / 2:1 / 4:1 / 10:1 / Hard
- HP Filter: 150Hz, -6dB octave
- External sidechain: in/out
- Dual or single sidechain detectors
- Attack: UF(ultrafast) /0.1/0.3/0.6/1/3/10/30/60/120mS
- Release: 50mS/100mS/300mS/600mS/1.2S/Auto
- Gainreduction meter
- Make-up: 0 to +20dB
- Compression in/out
- Straight signal mute
- Blendcontrol: from straight to compressed
- External sidechaininput: Unbalanced TRS jacks
- Internal, regulated powersupply with a toroidal transformer
- 115 or 230V, selectable.
- BC1-S updates:
- New outputstage, unbalanced/balanced auto sens.
- All controls stepped
- New illuminated in/out switch
- Mains on/off on front
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.