The Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core is a 16-channel Multichannel Audio Digital Interface (MADI) effects processor for crafting live mixes with Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leading UAD Powered Plug-ins -- including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime -- right out of the box. Up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units can be combined for 64 channels of optical MADI signal processing.
The system is controlled with a Mac computer via Thunderbolt and the Live Rack application, which is specifically designed for fast, easy, and safe operation during live shows. The Live Rack app is also optimized for touch control with a Mac-compatible touchscreen display.
With four SHARC DSP cores for UAD plug-in processing, the UAD-2 Live Rack lets engineers enhance their live mixes with the world's best analog emulations, courtesy of Universal Audio's acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-ins library. This sleek 1U rackmount processor comes with the Core Bundle of UAD plug-ins, including legendary 1176 and Teletronix LA-2A compressors and Pultec EQs. And existing UAD plug-in users can readily use their licensed UAD plug-ins with UAD-2 Live Rack.*
Also included with UAD-2 Live Rack is the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in. Legendary for its vocal enhancing and creative applications, genuine Antares Auto-Tuning can be used in real time for pitch correction and modern pop vocal effects.
With the Live Rack application, front-of-house engineers can take advantage of intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to store and recall channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration Snapshots. Designed for seamless operation in a live setting, the Live Rack app features large text and GUI elements making it easy to quickly tweak parameters.
The Live Rack app also features MIDI snapshot recall capabilities as well as networked software integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles.
UAD-2 Live Rack includes professional, fail-safe features for reliable live sound use. Redundant internal power supplies ensure that UAD-2 Live Rack will continue to process audio if one power supply fails. If the Live Rack application or computer fails, or its Thunderbolt cable is disconnected, UAD-2 Live Rack will still process audio with the last known plug-in state intact. And with the Live Rack app in Safe mode, destructive setting changes are prevented during a live show.
- 16-channel MADI effects processor for live mixing with UAD Powered Plug-ins at near-zero latency
- Process up to 16 optical MADI channels per unit; combine up to four units for up to 64 MADI channels
- Comes with the Core Bundle: a suite of UAD plug-ins including Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more, including the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in for live pitch correction with zero latency
- Allows use of any licensed UAD plug-in(s) in users' UAD accounts. *Note: A small number of UAD plug-ins are incompatible with UAD-2 Live Rack. For details, visit help.uaudio.com.
- Dual-redundant internal power supplies with fail-over detection
- 1U rackmount form factor with fan-free design
- Store configuration Snapshot files for easy recall of all show settings
- Load Snapshot configurations via MIDI or Soundcraft Vi CUE function
- Connects to Soundcraft Vi consoles via Ethernet for Snapshot CUE control
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports for Mac and peripheral connectivity (Thunderbolt 1 & 2 compatible). Note: Thunderbolt connectivity is for plug-in control, not audio I/O.
- Antares Auto-Tune Realtime
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy EQ
- Pultec Pro Legacy EQ
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- UA RealVerb Pro
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong