The Vertigo Sound VSM-2 is a creative fully analog Mix and Mastering tool. The VSM offers MS, Blending and two sophisticated coloration generators in 2U size.
The VSM-2 is also available in a “basic version” without harmonic generators. This represents a "All In One"-solution for Mastering studios with no more need to invest in mastering consoles, switching devices, monitor controllers, MS En & de-coders etc.
Like all Vertigo Sound products, the VSM-2 is manufactured to the highest industry standards to guarantee the utmost performance and maximum durability. The VSM-2 Mix Satellite (MK2) now comes with new potentiometers. The noise floor is 4dB lower than the already very low noise Mk1 version. All controls are stepped excluding 2nd/3rd Drive (Full Version), Mix, level & shape.
Vertigo Sound VSM2 Mix Satellite MK2 Features
- All analog, latency free processing
- Two fully balanced inserts on XLR offering MS En & DE-coding
- Level compensated MS En & DE-coding
- Insert 1 provides Dry-Wet Mix control "Parallel Compression" for LR and MS
- Insert 2 provides "M&S Stereo Width" control
- Level compensated AFL Solo for M and S-Signal
- All controls can be easily recalled via stepped controls, pointer knobs & fine scales
- Hardwire bypass for all and each processing stage
- Excellent headroom with up to +30dbu at the Ins & Outs
- Level matching of the inputs and outputs
- Fast input and output metering plus various clip leds
- Color coded switch controls for easy intuitive operation
- Superior crafted & anodized front plate in "sun orange" & blue metallic silk screen print
- Two independent stereo coloration circuits
- Stereo & M or S Generation of pure 2nd & 3rd harmonics
- Each coloration generator is independently switchable to M, S or LR
- Excessive harmonic filtering possibilities for each harmonic generator
- RMS LED level control for equal level of harmonic generators
- Unique "Track" mode for processing individual instruments
- Soft & Hard clip switching capability
The VSM-2 a.k.a. Mix Satellite offers plenty of hugely useful functions for mixing and mastering in one unit. Of course in daily studio life, even in the worst case scenario, you won't need all the functions of the VSM-2 at once. Carefully spot the problems you want to fix and choose the appropriate processing technique of the VSM-2.
The Mix Satellite allows you to try different processing strategies without any loss of time!
You can switch between conventional Stereo and MS processing within seconds or you can blend the Mix with the unprocessed signal by dialing only one knob.The Solo M&S Function allows you to listen closely to M or S and to optimize your processing setting!
Technical progress and purity of analogue and digital equipment effectively removed distortion as a stylistic device from the audio engineers' tool repertoire of today.The VSM-2 Harmonic generators allow you to colour, saturate, enhance, compress, limit or distort your program material! Now you are able to put real analog life into "dead sounds" out of the box. All parameters to create your own kind of musical coloration are on the hand with the Mix Satellite VSM-2!
Vertigo Sound VSM2 Mix Satellite MK2 Specifications
- All Ins & Outs electronically balanced
- Dynamic Range: 128 db
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ... 100 kHz (+- 1 db)
- Max. Output Level: + 30 dBu
- THD at +28dbu <= 0,003%
- Signal to Noise Ratio at + 6 dBu = 104 db (20..20 kHz, unweighted, RMS)
- Noise: – 98 dBu (20 Hz – 22 khz – unweighted, RMS) @ 0 db Unity Gain
- Power consumption: max 30 Watts
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong