Vintech utilizes the same class A amplifier designs found in the Neve 1073 module throughout our X81 Class A. The equalizer section features ten low mid frequency points, 10 hi mid frequencies, 5 frequency choices on both the low and high shelving adjustments. There is also a high pass filter, a D.I. and an output strength meter.
Vintech X81 Mic Pre Features
- Class-A output amplifier that uses a 2N3055 NPN power transistor
- One rack space 16-gauge, all-steel Chassis
- St. Ives output transformer
- Hand wired, gold-plated, 22 position Elma rotary input gain switch
- Output Level control by Clarostat
- EQ switches by Electroswitch
- Gold contacts
- 1,200 OR 300 ohm input impedance
- Rear Neutrik XLR in/out, TRS out
- Rear XLR balanced line input
- 1/4" 100k ohm direct instrument input on the front panel
- Hi shelving at 15, 10, 6.8, 4.7, and 3.3kHz
- Highpass filter at 50, 80, 160, 220Hz and off
- Lower and Upper Mid EQ frequencies with a variable broad Q of 1.7 to 7:
- HMF selectable at 8.2, 6.8, 5.6, 4.7, 3.9, 3.3, 2.7, 2.2, 1.8, 1.5kHz and off
- LMF selectable at 1200, 1000, 820, 680, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220Hz and off
- Low shelving at 300, 180, 100, 56, 33Hz and off
- Input gain control
- Output level control
- Phase reverse switch
- +48-Volt phantom power switch
- EQ in/out switch
- LED output gain display ranging from -6 dB to +18 dB
- Power indicator LED
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong