When it's time to break the chains and turn loose some good ol' guitar fury, just switch to the Distortion channel. It's over the top, loaded with serious thump and in-your-face attitude, and it's super-tweakable! Control treble and midrange frequencies, keep your volume consistent, and choose between Sharp and Blunt settings, for even more tonal options. Best of all, you can combine the channels! That's awesome! Want the whole overdrive/disortion spectrum from one pedal? This one's it!
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Features at a Glance
- Thick steel housing
- Improved Pure Tone buffer circuit
- Bass Boost switch for Jekyll channel
- Increased output volume for both channels
- Upgraded capacitors throughout pedal
- Upgraded Sharp/Blunt switch
- 2 channels contain almost any overdrive or distortion sound you could ever want
- "Jekyll" channel sounds like the original TS808 and uses the JRC4558 op-amp
- "Hyde" channel goes from blues to metal and everything in between
- EQ knob on Hyde changes from a flat EQ to a wild scooped mids sound
- Sharp/Blunt switch allows you to get a very bright or more compressed sound
- Combine the channels for hot blues, raging rock, or molten metal leads
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.