The Vox Continental uses a simple and intuitive interface that allows quick accessibility of every function. The high-quality sound engine section is centered on organ, electric piano, and acoustic piano, and provides a wealth of stage-ready sounds. In addition, the Continental features a powerful effects section to enhance these sounds, and even analog valve drive powered by Nutube, the cutting-edge vacuum tube. It's an instrument that perfectly fits your live performance requirements for a variety of styles including rock, pop, jazz, and more.
- Intuitive user interface that emphasizes playability on stage
- ORGAN part that meticulously models three vintage organs
- High-quality E.PIANO part with attention paid to every detail
- Rich PIANO part powered by high-capacity samples
- KEY/LAYER part with a wide range of variations
- Intuitive and powerful effects that are optimized for live use
- Touch sensor that can control a variety of parameters
- Nine-band EQ that allows detailed control of your sound
- Real valve drive sound powered by Nutube, the new vacuum tube
- Newly developed waterfall keyboard provides excellent playability
- Dynamics knob lets you freely customize the playing feel of the keyboard
- Scene memories let you instantly switch between settings
- Lightweight and compact body is built of sturdy sheet metal and aluminum
- Carries on the scarlet color that's traditional for VOX organs
- V861 volume/expression pedal and ST-Continental keyboard stand are included
- An array of four sound parts delivers high-quality sounds for live use
With approximately 10 GB of high-capacity memory, the VOX Continental has 150 built-in programs carefully selected for live use, powered by its high-quality PCM sound engine and its sophisticated vintage sound modeling engine.
The Organ part contains three different sound engines. The VOX transistor organ sound engine perfectly reproduces the sound of the original VOX Continental that went on sale in the 1960s. The Compact reproduces every detail of another compact transistor organ from the same era as the Vox Continental. The CX-3 tonewheel organ sound engine faithfully models KORG's classic combo organ. These organ sounds let you use the revolutionary touch drawbars to freely control the harmonics and tone.
The Vox and the CX-3 also let you switch between upper (upper keyboard) and lower (lower keyboard) and split at a single touch of a button. It goes without saying that the CX-3 provides percussion to create an attack sound, and the Compact is equipped with an MTB (multi-tone booster) that lets you create everything from sweet and mellow tones to a distinctively sharp sound.
Furthermore, every sound allows vibrato/chorus and the rotary speaker simulation to be quickly switched on/off at a touch. Vintage effects are also included, letting you immerse yourself in the rich history of organ performance.
Three electric piano sound engines are provided: Tine gives you the sounds produced by striking a metal bar, Reed models the vintage electric pianos that strike a vibrating reed, and FM creates the iconic electric piano sounds of the 80's. You'll enjoy high-quality e-piano sounds with realistically simulated amp and cabinet modeling, and carefully sampled overtones.
Three types of piano are provided: Grand with its peerless resonance, Upright which provides the uniquely sophisticated depth of an upright piano, and E.Grand which gives you an electric grand that's ideal for pop music. Grand and Upright lavishly feature non-looped stereo samples for every key, bringing you richly expressive piano sounds that are both delicate and powerful.
This part contains a variety of practical sounds that will be immediately useful in your band or ensemble, organized into the six categories of Key, Brass, Strings, Lead, Synth, and other. These will perfectly cover the keys part of any musical style.
- The greatest distinction of the VOX Continental's interface is its revolutionary LED-equipped touch bars that shift function according to the situation.
- When you're playing an Organ part, they function as touch drawbars that you can control directly with your fingertips.
- When you're playing a Key/Layer part
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong