Creating sounds with the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer is simply a ton of fun. Waldorf has really brought something fresh to the scene, packing powerful and intuitive synthesis in a compact unit at a great price. Rocket is an aggressive monosynth, but with a unison mode that creates up to eight detuned oscillators for huge, vivacious chord stabs and leads. And the oscillator shapes are continuously variable for a wide range of sound design possibilities. Factor in intuitive controls, a built-in arpeggiator, and oh-so-smooth analog filters, you'll see why the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer belongs in your studio.Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer Module at a Glance
- Powerful, intuitive design makes sound design fast and fun
- Perfect for leads, bass, and percussion
- External input for filtering external audio
When it comes to creating big, bold synthesizer sounds fast, the Waldorf Rocket is well-equipped. Compared to some synthesizers it may look like Rocket has very few controls, but it actually just gives you straightforward access to the most fundamental aspects of synthesis. It's a perfect addition to your drum machine, keyboard synthesizer, or sequencing software, and very easy to tweak with one hand while you're playing a controller with the other.Perfect for leads, bass, and percussion
One thing we immediately noticed about the Rocket here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, is that the Sustain and Release controls are on/off instead of variable. We think that's really cool, and convenient for fast sound design. Want a soaring lead sound? Leave 'em both on and you're already on your way. Want really tight bass? Turn off the release and turn down the decay a bit. Want to create synth-percussion sounds? Turn Sustain and Release off, and fine-tune the decay. It's not that you can't create the same sounds without Rocket's straightforward controls, it's just very easy and fast to go from inspiration to actual sound creation.External input for filtering external audio
You've got access to the Waldorf Rocket's analog filter section via an external input and output. You can do this in conjunction with the sounds created in the Rocket, or turn Rocket's oscillators off and just use the filter section and envelope modulation.Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer Module Features
- Monophonic synthesizer module with USB and MIDI I/O, and external filter input
- Two basic oscillator shapes, with variable waveshaping and pulse-width modulation
- Unison mode creates up to eight voices that can be detuned or played as chords
- Minimal control set makes it easy to create sounds from scratch fast
- Built-in arpeggiator with preset patterns
- LFO with three different wave shapes and speed control
- "Launch" button triggers sound with a C3 Note On message, for creating sounds without a controller/sequencer
- USB for control via software sequencer, and for saving sound data
You won't be able to keep your hands off the Waldorf Rocket synthesizer!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.