PRE-ORDER ONLY. The Warwick German Thumb bolt-on electric bass guitar features active MEC 2-way electronics and 2 MEC J/J single-coil pickups to ensure rich, warm tones. The Thumb bass is a balanced bass that plays well with access to the upper frets. The frets and nut make each note sound clear and bright with a good punch.
Warwick German Thumb 4 Electric Bass (PRE-ORDER)
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left Righthand: right-handed or left-handed
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit
- Packing: Flight Case by RockCase(R) (RC 10830 SA W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.