A compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums.
The EAD10 is a first of a kind product with a simple compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums. Instantly transform your acoustic drum kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid with sampled sounds and studio quality digital effects. It allows you to play and record your acoustic drums along with your favorite artists from your music library or from tracks from your friends and share them digitally and it works with any acoustic drum set!
With the free iOS App you can shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances. Whether you are practicing, recording, performing or uploading the EAD10 makes playing your acoustic drums inspiring and fun.
Easy Set Up
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound & Expandability
EAD10 module has 50 Preset/200 User Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your set up.
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made fun. You can also practice with music though aux-in or direct form a USB drive
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
Put your drums in the mix with enhanced presence in a live settings and easily create different sounds and textures for a specific song or just a drum fill.
- High-quality drum sounds in headphones with favorite songs bring excitement to practice
- Video/audio recording (with free mobile app) with HQ sound allows drummers to easily share or play with music from a USB drive and record your performance directly to the USB
- Effects bring new inspirations to create new music
- Live audio application easily reproduce effects with smaller PA setting
- Simple and compact set up—take it to rehearsal or gig to make quick recordings
- 50 preset/200 user SCENE transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds
- With the free iOS App you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances
Record your drums and explore new horizons. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Size/Weight
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260x63x138 mm (Module), 76x88x78 mm (Trigger)
- Weight: 654 g (Module), 464 g (trigger)
- Scenes: 50 preset, 200 user
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic-21, Trigger-11
- Trigger sounds: Maximum polyphony-64, Voices-757
- Tempo: 30–300 BPM, tap tempo function
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Functions: Trigger sensitivity adjustment, USB audio/MIDI, headphone EQ, metronome, auto power off
- Connectors: DC In (12V), phones (Standard stereo phone), AUX In (stereo mini), Output L/Mono, R (standard mono phone), USB to device, USB to host
- Sensor Unit: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Trigger input: Stereo (L trigger, R trigger) 1 KICK/2, 3 SNARE/4; Three-zone (L trigger, R rim switch) 5, 6
- Foot Pedal: FOOT SW (standard stereo phone)
- Sensor Outputs: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Microphone: High SPL mic x 2
- Trigger: Exclusive for bass drum x 1
- Included accessories: Owner's manual, PA-150, module holder, module holder wing bolts (x2), connector cables (x2), cable bands (x3) and adhesive cushions (x2)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.