When Zoom designed the G5n, their goal was to create the finest collection of guitar effects ever offered in one innovative package. From "FunkSauce" to "Texas Toast," from "Carlos" to "Heavensent," the G5n delivers dozens of tonalities sure to please the most discerning guitarist.
Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal Features
Consider this the 78 boutique pedals you don't haveThe G5n comes loaded with 68 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 10 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 10 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 5 classic amp models like the Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, MESA Boogie Mk3, Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel and British 30W Class A Combo, newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 5 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing from Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet (4x12" Celestion speakers), Fender '65 Twin Reverb (2x12" Jensen speakers), the UK2x12 that recreates the sound of early British combo amps (2x12" Celestion speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark III cab (1x12" Celestion Black Shadow speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy cabinet (4x12" Celestion speakers).
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation or Zoom North America.
100 custom-crafted combinations and counting
To explore the wealth of possibilities that the G5n offers, we continuously collaborate with inspirational, professional guitarists known for their taste and love of great guitar sounds. The G5n comes stocked with 100 newly custom-designed patches that both recreate decades of essential guitar tones--like the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May--and pioneer new territory with combinations exclusively created for G5n guitarists.
Stand out with "Lead BGN," a modern lead sound folded into a modulated delay, or "Phazed," an intense tube amp sound through a phaser. The "UFO" patch harnesses parametric EQ in the style of the lead guitarist of the band of the same name, and then there's "DreamLand," an overdriven crunch enhanced with tape echo and hall reverb.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, as well as even more exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of G5n creators, people like:
- Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
- Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
- Andrew Elstner (Torche, Riddle of Steel)
- Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
- Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
- Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
- Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
- Richard Patrick (Filter, Army of Anyone)
- Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Dan Spack (Volcano Choir, Group of the Altos, Collections of Colonies of Bees)
- Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
- Vinnie Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
- Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think, Baby)
Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal Specs
- Effect types: 78 (68 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet simulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 9
- Number of user banks/patches:200
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kO load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x4), 256 x 32 dot-matrix LCD
Zoom G5n Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal Inputs
- INPUT: Standard monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu
- Input impedance(line): 470 kO
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBu
- Input impedance(line) : 10 kO
- L/R: Standard monaural phone jack x 2
- Maximum output level: Line +5 dBu (with output load impedance of 10 kO or more)
- Phone: Stereo mini jack
- Maximum output level: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 O load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -101 dBm
- Control input: Zoom FP01/FP02
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- Dimensions: 225 mm (D) X 454 mm (W) X 75 mm (H)
- Weight: 3.4 kg
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong