At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of their Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, they've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level.
The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism.
Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90* and 120*
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
- Number of simultaneous recording tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 2 (MTR mode)
- Number of simultaneous playback tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 4 (MTR mode)
- Recording time 4 GB (SDHC): Approx. 380 minutes (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit stereo track)
- Approx. 68 hours (MP3 44.1 kHz / 128 kbps stereo track)
- * Recording times are approximations. Actual times may differ according to recording conditions.
- Maximum number of simultaneous recording files size: 2 GB
- Projects: 1000/card
- Locate function: Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Milliseconds
- Other functions: Punch-in/out, Bounce, A-B repeat
- Effects modules: 2
- STEREO / 4CH Mode: LO CUT, COMP/LIMITER
- MTR Mode: PRE AMP module, EFX module
- Types: 53
- Patches: 60
- Tuners: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Open A/D/E/G, DADGAD
- Metronome sound sources: 5
- Variable beat: 1/4 8/4, 6/8, unaccentuated
- Tempo: 40.0 250.0 BPM
- A/D conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- Recording media: SD card (16 MB 2 GB), SDHC card (4 GB 32 GB)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots Full-dot backlit LCD
DATA TYPE WAV FORMAT (RECORD/PLAY)
Quantization: 16/ 24-bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (RECORDING)
Bit rate: 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (PLAYBACK)
Bit rate: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 kHz
Input  : XLR (balanced input) / standard phone (unbalanced input) combo jack
Input impedance: (Using balanced input) 3 kOhm or more, pin 2 hot, (Using unbalanced input) 470 kOhm or more
Input gain: (Using balanced input) \0x221216 dB to +43 dB, (Using unbalanced input) -30 dB to +32 dB
Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser microphone
Sensitivity: -45 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Input gain: -16 dB to +51 dB
Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
External mic: Mini stereo phone jack
Input impedance: 2 kOhm or more
Input gain: 16 dB to +51 dB
Line/phone: LINE Output load impedance: 10 kOhm or more
LINE rated output level: -10 dBu
PHONE: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ohm load)
Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ohm
Phantom power: 48V, 24V, OFF
USB: USB 2.0 High Speed Mass Storage Class operation, Audio interface operation
(USB functions can be operated by USB bus power)
Power requirements: DC 5V 1A AC from AC adapter (ZOOM AD-14), 2 x AA batteries
Batteries: IEC R6 (size AA) x 2
Continuous recording time:
* STEREO mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 6 hours using alkaline batteries or about 8 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
* STAMINA mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 10 hours using alkaline batteries or about 12 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
Dimensions: 73 (W) \0xD7 157.2 (D) \0xD7 37 (H) mm
Weight: 294 g
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong