Lossy encoding, extreme processing, and other other FFT-based digital damage can leave your audio sounding chirpy and lifeless, with strange overtones that sound like bubbling water drowning out the details. These qualities are the kiss of death for recorded materials - or at least they were until Zynaptiq's Unchirp artifact-removal plug-in hit the market. Even the ever-skeptical techs here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia were blown away by Unchirp, the first time they got to hear it work its magic on a piece of dialog previously destroyed by overzealous noise reduction. We think you'll be just as impressed.Zynaptiq Unchirp Digital Artifact-removal and Restoration Plug-in at a Glance
- Say goodbye to gargling audio artifacts and jitter washout
- Restore your high end - even if there's nothing left to restore
- Ingenious workflow tools save you time and spare you aggravation
We could go into all kinds of exhaustive detail about the nature of FFT-based digital processing and the kind of havoc it can have on your sound, but that wouldn't change the results: chirpy, washed-out audio that's so laden with digital artifacts that it sounds like it's being reproduced by a gargling robot. Using just a handful of controls, Unchirp lets you zero in on musical noise and isolate chirping, taking brutalized dialog or jittery tracks recorded on cheap consumer gear and make them at worst passible and at best so clean you'd never guess they were flawed in the first place.Restore your high end - even if there's nothing left to restore
One of the most tragic things about bad audio processing is that high-end information is usually one of the first things to go, but it's the information your brain uses to distinguish one sound from another or to understand speech. Even if you clean up bad audio, that high end is gone and your audio will sound hollow or anemic. Rather than restoring information that isn't there, Unchirp uses a psycho-acoustically optimized enhancer and a high-frequency exciter to take an educated guess as to what information should be there based on the harmonic content around the missing high end. The results are absolutely astonishing!Ingenious workflow tools save you time and spare you aggravation
First and foremost, Zynaptiq Unchirp is an astonishingly easy to use plug-in, particularly when you consider just how much heavy lifting this sound restoration plug-in handles. So, even if you had to dial everything in by hand every time you used it, it wouldn't slow you down too much. But things like its batch processing capabilities and integrated output limiter make it extremely easy to restore lots of audio without babysitting your rig, while an I/O difference function that lets you monitor exactly what noise you're removing makes the babysitting you do all the more effective. The ability to copy and paste breakpoint curves is also a real bonus, and a cross-platform preset manager keeps you on track throughout larger and more involved projects.Zynaptiq Unchirp Digital Artifact-removal and Restoration Plug-in Features
- The perfect way to fix audio rendered seemingly unusable by lossy or poor-quality encoding
- Specifically formulated to eliminate musical noise and high-frequency chirping
- Transient Synthesis augments or replaces smeared and over-compressed transients
- Psychoacoustic treble boost with Enhance and Excite modes fabricates lost high frequencies
- Frequency-dependent processing uses a Break-Point Curve Editor based to hone in on ranges
- Side-only algorithm mode lets you work with joint-stereo encoded material
- Oversampling provides increased quality processing far beyond the resolution of the material
- Sync parameter allows processing to be synchronized to signal transients for increasing clarity
- Output limiter for unsupervised use in batch processing applications.
- Highly time-efficient workflow and UI with copy/paste and preset options
- Compatible with AAX, VST, AU, and RTAS plug-in hosts
Fix the unfixable with Zynaptiq Unchirp!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.